Saturday, March 17, 2012

Little by Little Big things get done....

Handmade by Heidi


Last night was March's Sew-In.  Hubby was off work; however, I did manage to get about two hours total of cross-stitching in.  I sewed about 30 min. before supper while he was redoing my computer to see if we could get it running better.  Then took supper break and after supper and got daughter off to work I got another 45min. to an hour.  Hubby wanted to watch a movie so took another break and after the movie got an other hour in.  It doesn't look like I got alot done from the picture because I worked on doing the white stitches and of course you can see the blue has been added too.....

Before FNSI

After FNSI

1 comment:

  1. Hubby & kids require a lot of stuff don't they? lol Love your stitching. It is gorgeous! You sure accomplished a lot even though you had interruptions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.