Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Post Note Tuesday ~ Spring Cleaning

Only Parent Chronicles



Now I've never seen this meme before, but I thought it looked cute. Thanks to The Rheindlanders for introducing this meme to me today. It is ever so cute.

How it works visit the site at Only Parent Chronicles and click on the link to make your own post notes.  Make your own and download them to your computer and presto post them  on your blog it is super easy.  Especially if I can figure out how to do it.

The theme for post notes today is Spring Cleaning.  Here are three I made.  Read mine then head over to Only Parent Chronicles here and read others' post notes and be sure to make your own and link up.
















I just had to try each background color.  hehehehehe.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.