Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blog Hop ~ Oct. 22, 2010


Happy Friday Friends! I'm very glad that the weekend is finally here. Maybe I can get caught up on my posts. If you are new to Teresa's Reading Corner please take a moment to look around. I review a variety of genres including both historical and contemporary fiction. I occasionally review children's books with my little monkey. Take a moment to introduce yourself so that I may stop by and say hello as well.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. Its a simple but fantastic concept. As a blogger we write a post for visitors to say hello on. Once we've done that we head over to Crazy for Books and add the link to our post to the Mr. Linky. Final Step, visit some of the other hoppers and say hello.

Each week Jennifer poses a new question so we can get to know one another a little better. This weeks question is:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"


My favorite reading spot is my recliner with a blanket throw or in the winter snuggled in my snuggy wrap.  

How about you???

Don't forget last day to enter my book drawing that I have going on.  Click here for details.   


bc line bar with bear

1 comment:

  1. What a nice ode to a horrible disease!

    I do not have a favorite place to read but I do tend to read longer when the light is bright. Which is hard to come by with Steampowered lamps.


    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.