Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Dozen



1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
I do them more when my hubby is with me. Occasionally, I'll stop on my own, but it has to have things that catch my eye before I'll stop.

2. Name the last thing you fixed.
??????? Last thing I fixed?????????? I'm not MRS. FIX-IT. I'm usually the one everything breaks on. My hubby fixes it. (BIG GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
A. eye concealer. Need it for dark spots around the eyes. Always have them even as a kid.
B. I love my plastic pan scraper. (shown on right ~ Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about. Mine is little different but you'll get the idea. )

4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
the junk room/spare bedroom/toy room, whatever you want to call it

5. Which room could use re-decorating?
my kitchen or bathroom

6. Share something unique about your town.
hummmmm ???????????? I even asked my daughter this question and she couldn't think of anything either. Anything unique about it that is. We celebrate yearly with what we call potato bowl week, in honor of our University's first home football game. does that qualify as unique??? I don't know of any other town that has a POTATO BOWL WEEK. Matter in fact, we are in it right now. Tomorrow evening we are having a free french fry feed. Anyone want to come, come on. It's free.

7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Love the LORD with all your heart, soul and mind

8. Do you Facebook?
very little, I'm in there maybe once a month if you're lucky.

9. Describe your favorite shoes.
better yet I'll show you a picture. (See pic on right.)

10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I listen to on-line station "Rejoice Radio" It is a Christian radio station. My fav. I have to listen on-line because I'm in ND and they are in FL. We don't have a good Christian radio station that we can get here in GF, ND.

11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
I would say about 60/90 miles if I wanted a good meal.

12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
READING or Sewing/crafts




1 comment:

  1. Just hopping by from Random Dozen. Potato Bowl week sounds interesting...Our town has a Sweet Onion Festival :) Are you from Idaho, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.