Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sorry about being away...


Thanks for bearing with me this past week while I've been nursing a pinched nerve in my neck and shoulder. It has given me some discomfort. It was believed that my time at the computer should be restricted to help this heal. So I've spent little time here the last week. It has seemed to help somewhat. Hopefully, with another week off, next week, I'll be much better. Next week we are going on family vacation so I'll have another week of non computer. Bear with me. I really do miss not spending time on my blogs. I will post some to appear thought out next week as I can, but we will be on family vacation going to SD/Mt. Rushmore. Thanks for your understanding. I know that this last week of less computer has really helped.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon! And I hope you have a great vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.