Tuesday, August 3, 2010

pull-apart pizza


My girls love this pull-apart pizza. You may eat it with your fingers; however, it is pretty messy that way. But it is oh, so yummy!


Ingredients:

2 - cans of biscuits (10 count tubes)
1 - can of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce (26 oz. can) Note: we don't use the whole can, but we like saucy.
toppings of your choice:
we use pepperoni and Canadian bacon
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (my girls like adding cheddar cheese too for making it colorful)

Sorry I don't have a picture of them putting it together. This picture is after it is all together before putting it in the oven.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray 9 x 13 inch pan.
Cut biscuits into 4's and drop randomly and evenly over the bottom of the pan. Some overlapping and layering is ok.
top with sauce. As much as you like, we like saucy. However, we don't use the whole 26 oz. can of sauce. maybe about 20 oz. Add cheese and toppings. You are now ready to put in the oven. Bake 20 to 30 minutes cheese golden and biscuits cooked.


Remove from oven cut and Enjoy. It disappears as quick as it is made. It is very easy to pull-apart into bite size pieces.












2 comments:

  1. Looks very good. I am your new follower and you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to make mini pizzas with biscuits the other day. I like your idea. I am bookmarking your recipe to try it with my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.