Wednesday, August 21, 2013

show and tell tuesday on Wed.

Sew I'm a day late...I'm also always a dollar short.  I worked on some sewing projects on Monday night . 

DSC02603

DSC02605

DSC02606

**Added side note**:  Someone commented on the fabric I used so thought I'd add this little note.  Some time back I won a layer cake of ABC 123 American Jane by Moda so decided to use some of the squares for the pencil cases
Pencil case A spoonful of sugar
Zipper basic tutorial Clover & Violet


My Button

hop in progress now....


Up coming hop...


butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous little pencil cases .....love the fabric. Stopping by from Quilt Story.
    Thanks for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.