Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Chapter in Life's Story begins....


I'm sorry that I've been AWOL on here of late...The last two weeks have been kind of a whirlwind around here.  A new chapter is starting to open up in my life and we're trying to get a handle on it.  I will blog as I can, but for awhile until the schedule gets worked out it may be sparse between posts.

So what's the new chapter????..

Well glad you asked.  as you know my baby graduated this Spring and now we are opening up to a empty nest as she moves on guess that's the life of a mom...I've worked myself out of a job.  So this summer I've been trying to find my next direction.

For the past year and a half I've been heading in this directions trying to get everything in line.  Last week was a very busy week as I had four job interviews.  Today I had one of the jobs offered to me so....now this SAHM for the past 22 years is heading out to find her way in the work force.  I'm excited about the next chapter in my life's story...and I'll still be able to do what I've been doing the past 22+ years.  I'll be able to use my experience helping educate other people's children. 

I will post as I can and hopefully soon I'll be into a regular posting grove again.  Bear with me please and stop by often to see if I've posted something new.  subscribe to my blog in side bar and you won't miss a post. 


butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.