Friday, October 26, 2012

The Time has come

Handmade by Heidi

Well the time has come....Tonight is the Friday night Sew In.  Don't know what it is all about check out this web site here  and then sign up here.  It is always fun one night a month to have a sewing partner...well you really aren't together but everyone around the world is sewing so you aren't alone in that aspect.   Just get comfy and turn on fav. music and sew, sew, sew.   Heidi and Bobbie host this fun night every month.  I'm hoping to get some sewing in, but hubby is home tonight so I don't know how much I'll be able to sneak in.

Guess what I did last night???  Yep went on a fabric buying binge..Sssssshhhhh don't tell anyone.  It cost me $59 just for the quilt top  Y-I-K-E-S!! But it was sew much fun mixing and matching and trying to get it all figured out.  It took me almost 3 hours.  I can't wait to show off the materials; however,  I haven't taken pictures yet, that is one of my many projects for today.  Have to get started on this project.  I have about 7 months to complete it  double YIKES.  Next week hubby closes three nights so maybe we'll get lots done.  I sew hope sew. 

Spend the day hunting up your sewing stuff....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.