Monday, July 9, 2012

EEEEKKKKK!!!! it's here.....

Handmade by Heidi


I'm glad I looked.  I thought the July sew-in would be on the 20th.  Well, guess what??? It is this weekend.  I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to sew, but I'm sure going to try.  Maybe get it in during the day because everyone will be home at night and we have a wedding.  So if I don't get it in during the late morning or early afternoon well then I'm going to have to chalk up this one.  But I'm sure hoping to get some time in.  I really need to get cross-stitching some more.  I received 3 more quilt squares back from siblings.  I have to get this quilt done.  The squares are turning out so nice grandkids and greats are doing an AWESOME job with their sqares for G.ma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.