Monday, April 9, 2012

What am I doing????....

Hi to all my wonderful followers.  I'm sorry I've been scarce here of late.  Thought I'd better pop in and let you all know I am still kicking but this is what is taking my time of late.....


Yep you got it I'm studying to take one of two teacher's exams......


I've been out of the loop you might say because I've been homeschooling my girls the last 18 years.  Well.....  Now I'm having to prepare for my future.  ;P  my baby graduates next May 2013 so I'm trying to get back into the real world of work which is requiring me to take some tests since I've been out of the loop.  SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO  with that said,  I better get crackin' the books again.  and know that I'll post when I can but for the next three weeks it will only be out of necessity of those reviews that I committed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.