Monday, April 30, 2012

monday daybook ~ April 30th


Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing in chorus

I am thinking…I need to check out my kitchen situation

I am thankful for...SONshine

From the kitchen…all is quite right now but don't go out there.  I had a pipe leak under the sink this weekend so everything is in the middle of my kitchen floor that was under the sink.  Hopefully, hubby will be able to fix it this evening. 

I am wearing…jean skirt and flowered top

I am creating…a packing list

I am going…to be leaving for VA on Saturday.

I am reading…SuperLuke faces his Bully by Dr. Jackie C. Cogswell

I am hoping…to get my oven cleaned before I leave for VA

I am hearing...The hum of my computer and tic of the clocks around me.

Around the house…school work is being accomplished. trying to finish school this week.

One of my favorite things...Reading


A few plans for the rest of the week…getting ready to leave for VA

Photo for thought...don't have one at the present time.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.