Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I feel like....


This computer is driving me absolutely bonkers.  I'm behind in reading emails since the 4th of this month and this computer just isn't cooperating.  My hubby did some up grades about two weeks ago and I wish he wouldn't have done that.  Since then it has run soooooooooooooo sssssssssssssllllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww it is absolutely driving me crazy.  I just shut it down most days and walk away from it forget it and get further behind in my postings.  ARGH!!!  So now you know where I've been.  I hope that this too will pass but I don't know how to make it pass faster.   Until then know that I am here and I am alive, but my computer may not be....  I'll post as I get my nerve to deal with this slow moving thing.  Now I'm shutting this thing down and walking away for awhile.  Hope you all have a better day than  mine is starting out. 

bc line bar with bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.