Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Are you ready for some sewing fun???

Handmade by Heidi

The time has come the time is now.  Start thinking about this month's Friday Night Sew-In.  It's this Friday.  The last two months I've been out-of-town so haven't been able to participate in the sew-in.  I'm hoping to get to sew some this Friday; however, I don't know how much I'll get accomplished because hubby is off work on Friday so we'll see if it happens.  What will I be working on???  well I was given a project yesterday in church. I was handed this.....

What is it??? and why was I given it??? glad you asked
It is a winter coat and it was handed to me with a request attached to it.  Please make 5 memory bears out of this jacket.   OK.....  So what is a memory bear and how did the person know that I sewed?????  So guess what I'm gonna have to start working on....yep....5 memory bears coming right up.   yeah right. What a challenge! 

Oh, and don't forget to go to Heidi's and sign up for the Sew-In  click here.

bouncing apple bar line

1 comment:

  1. It is really nice to hear your discussion on specific topic here. I too agree with your points here. keep posting good blogs. Thanks. domain registration india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.