Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Computer issues

Just to let you know I've been faced with computer issues so blogging is on the back burner right now, well, if I can get my hands on a computer I'll blog.  I shut down my computer last Thursday evening and Friday morning it wouldn't start.  ARGH!  I went Sat. and Mon. to library but can only use it for an hour so that doesn't leave me with much time to blog.  I must keep up on my book blog so that is where my time is spent when I do get on.  You may visit me there I have some giveaways listed if you like reading, winter is coming so there will be time to read.  Stop by and leave me a comment.  I don't know how long I'll be without a computer.  What did we do before the computer???  Did we have a life or what?  Don't forget to visit me at 4 the LOVE of BOOKS.  Tomorrow starts a book giveaway Amish Values for Your Family by Suzanne Woods Fisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.