Saturday, January 4, 2014

January sewing goal


OK I'm joining in on the January year of Finishes....
I've been working on a quilt for my mom with the help of all GrandKids and Great GrandKids...
Well, My goal for Jan is to get it finished.  I've been working on it and have the top almost finished.  I'm putting on the final border and then it will get the sandwich.  Sorry no pictures at the present because it is on the sewing machine at the present.  ;P  

This was the last picture I took of the quilt and posted it in July.

http://abis-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2013/07/wips-and-fabric-tuesday-on-wed.html

It is now much further along.  I'm truly sorry there are no pictures at the present. 

snowflake bar line photo snowflakesbarline.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.