Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sewing IS in session & MORE

From this....
to this...
and what is it  you ask?  It's my WIP and one of my Aug.  2013 Finish Challenges....Yes one because I have two items to finish before the end of August.....Nothing like pressure of making deadlines. You may come back on Monday and see exactly what this is going to be.... because....it is scheduled to be completed on Monday for the blog hop that stats today YIKES...Now I must get off of here and get sewing or it isn't going be be done and I don't want to meet up with the wrath of Madame Samm @ Sew We Quilt    that wouldn't be a pretty sight, or so I am told  (wink, wink)

Grab a cup of coffee and visit those in the hop today.  I guarantee you'll not be disappointed you hopped in. 

July 31



WIPs on Wednesdays

My Button


butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

1 comment:

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.