Friday, January 11, 2013

AF on a blustery day


Time for another Aloha Friday.  and the question is?

What is currently on your reading list? 

Oh, my not a good question to ask we wold be here far into the weekend if I listed every book on my to be read pile.  However, today is a nice wintery day to stay curled up with a good book.  

I'm currently reading....American Patriots by Rick Santorum


"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it come only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." ~ Ronald Reagan

~taken from American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom by Rick Santorum

Oh what a book.  Americans need to WAKE-UP is all I have to say.  Time to get a backbone. 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.