Thursday, August 30, 2012

Whisk Bliss


I have to tell you about his wonderful product called Whisk Bliss.  I was pleased with the easy product that this turned out to be.  I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture of the pasta dish, but my family loved it.  I made a Chicken Alfredo.  It was gone in one meal no leftovers.

I cooked my noodles, while mixing the cooking base as directed on back of package.  I added come chicken bullion to my mix as well as canned chicken, garlic and mushrooms.  mixed it altogether and presto a quick and easy meal in no time flat. 

Whisk bliss is a universal cooking base mix.  You can make almost anything you wish with it.  This product takes the place of cream sauces and canned soups.  And it is very versatile.  It's so easy a 10 year old could make a meal with it. 

 Whisk Bliss is a unique UNIVERSAL COOKING BASE that creates quick and delicious sauces, soups, and endless savory sensations that are healthy for you and your family. Just-add-water and you have a cream sauce for Alfredo, gravy, soups, sauces, dips and much more. It can be seasoned, salted and garnished, or mixed with cheese, tomatoes and veggies.

The package has three easy recipes on it Pasta Alfredo (I added to their recipe), Old-Fashioned Sausage Gravy and Broccoli and Cheddar Soup.   They are all easy, quick and healthy thanks to Whisk Bliss. Whisk Bliss comes with a satisfaction 100% guaranteed.

Hundreds of recipes on-line here using this product.

A sample of Whisk Bliss was provided for this review by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.