Friday, November 5, 2010

Aloha Friday ~ Nov. 5, 2010

ok, ok.  So her Aloha Friday doesn't quite meet up with the weather, but I think it is cute.  Anyway, thought I'd post this meme today since I haven't posted in awhile.  Check out how others answer Aloha Friday's question here.

What is This Friday's Question?  Glad you asked.
Besides the one you currently live in . . . Where’s your favorite US city?
I'd rather live close to my family in Southern MI/ Northern IN  
how about a picture to show you why?  

This was taken about 5 years ago there have been about seven addition, between weddings and babies. 
There were even three missing that couldn't make it.

What about you?  
Besides the one you currently live in . . . Where’s your favorite US city?

4 comments:

  1. US City - Honolulu
    But Tokyo, Japan is my other favorite city to VISIT!

    Here's my Aloha Friday - Advocacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle - where I grew up, where my family still is, and where I hope to be moving back to at some point in the next couple of years! :)

    Aloha Friday Follow: Vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I am originally from Northern Indiana!

    Ok, on to my answer - I would have to say Chicago is my favorite place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.