Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Daybook ~ Sept. 3, 2012


Outside my window...the sun is shining beautifully, but they are predicting rain.  Many times they just don't get it right.

I am thinking…that I haven't done a daybook entry in some time. 

I am thankful for...my good health

From the kitchen…the dishwasher if clicking on the dry cycle. 

I am wearing…jean jumper

I am creating…a list of items needed at Wal-Mart 

I am going…watch a movie I need to post a review on 

I am reading…The Deliverer by Kathi Macias

I am hoping…get some cross-stitching done

I am hearing...weed whacker as someone must be mowing their lawn.

Around the house…school work is getting accomplished 

One of my favorite things...my computer

A few plans for the rest of the week…have some quilts that need to get started.

Photo for thought...
look out world she's on the rise! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.