Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Daybook ~ Sept. 24, 2012


Outside my window...the sun is shining beautifully, nice little summer relapse after some fall like weather we had last week.

I am thinking…that I need to get some dusting done today.

I am thankful for...fall colors

From the kitchen…all is quiet. 

I am wearing…blue print broom stick skirt, white shirt and sandles

I am creating…a list of items needed to get accomplished 

I am going…to take daughter to work shortly

I am reading…Autumn Winds by Charlotte Hubbard

I am hoping…for date night with hubby tonight

I am hearing...something thudding in the basement

Around the house…it is pretty much quiet here.  daughter getting ready for work and hubby isn't home yet from work.  They pass tonight.

One of my favorite things...sun tea 

A few plans for the rest of the week…starting to gear daughter toward thinking on some college preparations that need to be accomplished.

Photo for thought...

fall burst of color on my back deck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.