Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Whats for Dinner????....Pizza Burgers


Pizza Burger, fries and creamy cucumbers.

ever seen a better looking burger????....Not me if I do say so myself.  Visit my review of this cookbook here.   I just can't fit everything into one post.  :/  However, last night my daughter and I tried a new burger recipe from TurboCharged Recipes....

Pizza Burger recipe found on p. 207







mix:  1/2 teaspoon of salt, black pepper and dried oregano leaves into ground beef. Make into 4 patties. 
(note:  I added one egg, diced onion, and two pieces of broken up bread to my meat also - recipe didn't call for it that is just the way I make my burgers with filler)

cook in skillet over medium heat 3-5 min. on side one


Flip burgers and cook another 3-5 min. on other side.  Topping each burger with 1-2 tablespoon(s) tomato sauce, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.  Serve on with or without a bun. 



Posted at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.