Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some accomplishment...

Handmade by Heidi


Last night was the first of two sew-in nights for Dec. next Friday is the second.  Don't know what a sew-in is? well then you need to head over to Heidi's site here to get the details.  Last night was kind of crazy, but I did manage to get some stitches in in-between times.

I took my daughter to work at 6 pm and hubby was home so I knew I wouldn't have a real lot of time to do much sewing, sew I didn't bother setting up the sewing machine instead I opted to work on the cross-stitch.  After taking daughter to work I hopped into my sweats and got comfy and started stitching I stitched about two hours then hubby and I watched a movie and after the movie I stitched another hour.  here is what I accomplished...

cross-stitch before FNSI
cross-stitch after FNSI

I plan to do FNSI next week too.  I'll probably continue on with cross-stitch as we are going out-of-town to pick up daughter from airport WOOHOO!!!  can't very well take the sewing machine in the car sew the cross-stitch will do while I pass the time away setting in the car. 


christmas gift page divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.