Thursday, January 20, 2011

shoes, shoes, shoes

 I can't believe it has been two months since I posted to be watching for this review.  I guess the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas, just put me behind.  Any way I finally chose my item from the 200+ CSN stores.

Yep, I chose another pair of shoes.  The last pair I ordered and put on review I lost.  Well, not really lost they were just a tish big so my daughter claimed them.  Since I had already thrown my old navy shoes away I had to replace them.   It is so hard to know the correct size when you buy shoes on-line, but these do fit better than the first navy pair I ordered.  It was so hard to decide what to get and I wanted to wait and see what might be under the Christmas tree so I waited.  It was worth the wait.   Here are the shoes I picked....

 

My shoes here are Easy Street - Tidal in Navy   I just love them.  They come in about 8 different colors, many sizes from ladies size 5 up to 12 with some half sizes, and 4 different widths.  They are so classy looking.  I told my daughter that I was going to get shoes and this time if they didn't fit she wasn't getting them I was going to try the CSN store's return and see how it worked since I haven't tried out that feature yet.  However, they fit nicely so I won't be returning them.  Now, I'm in need of some taupe shoes so I may have to check into what they have in that color.  The CSN store has such a wide variety of categories to shop from, it is so unreal, you don't have to think just shoes.  And you can shop from home or office.  I think I have a one track mind because I'm in such dire need of new shoes. Mom usually goes without so others can have. Besides I just love the shoes that the CSN store has.  You can check out their shoe store here.  Or you can find just about anything for your home at an of the  200+ CSN stores.  They have Home Decor, Housewares, Office/home furniture departments and more.  Why not get started today.

Visit the 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.