Monday, January 10, 2011

Daybook ~ Jan. 10, 2011



Outside my window...the sky is full of clouds and flurries are falling to the ground. 

I am thinking…I need to get this posted before I forget about it again.

I am thankful for...the warmth of my house.

From the kitchen…I hear the clicking of the dishwasher running on the dry cycle.

I am wearing…jean skirt and sweatshirt

I am creating…a rag quilt with my teenage daughter

I am going…to make hubby a birthday cake.

I am reading…The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher

I am hoping…to get some reading accomplished

I am hearing...the blowing of the furnace and the click of the clock and my virus update on my computer.  ;P

Around the house…all is quiet as hubby is at work and daughters went shopping. yep, without mom.

One of my favorite things…hot chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week…getting my boxes in the basement organized.

Photo for thought…excuse me, but I thought we were doing school????
CAUGHT ~ dismantling a notebook



2 comments:

  1. My daughter and I made a rag quilt a few years ago. Great memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a quiet warm house, too ...

    Suzanne Woods Fisher is one of my favorite authors, I know you'll enjoy her books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.