Monday, January 3, 2011

Daybook ~ Jan. 3, 2011



Outside my window...the night sky is clear and the temperature is dropping

I am thinking…I need to get wrapped in the snuggle wrap, paint my nails and read my book

I am thankful for...the wonderful teen daughters God has given me

From the kitchen…all is quiet and the lights are out

I am wearing…sweats and snuggley robe.

I am creating…list of things that need done.  YUCK!

I am going…to spend tomorrow with my hubby

I am reading…The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher

I am hoping…to get my finger nails painted for my date day tomorrow

I am hearing...the wash machine spinning and the humidifier humming

Around the house…not much is going on, the girls are chit-chatting upstairs and hubby is at work

One of my favorite things…ice cream

A few plans for the rest of the week…get school work pulled for dd

Photo for thought…Remember this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.