Monday, August 26, 2013

Time for Around the Block weekend update....

Summercrafter

Sorry for the station delay....life can get busy at times and this weekend I was busy and just didn't find time to update you with the FNBP sewing results...sew here they are

First up was fixing an error in what I sewed on Thursday night....



can you see what I had to fix???  sorry can't reveal the whole project as my hexie day is scheduled for Wednesday sew come back then to see the whole project.


also cut out some other cute items for sewing up check back for full details...still in planning stages

Then I pulled out my WIP and started toward getting more accomplished...


 got the lettering ironed down and started the appliquing of the letters.

These are squares to add to my mom's quilt I'm making her with help from Grandkids and Great-Grandkids...If you'd like to see more items from this quilt you may visit this link showing more squares in this quilt.

hop in progress now....


Up coming hop...




WIPs on Wednesdays

My Button

butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn І've been to this blog before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmаrking іt anԁ chеckіng
    bacκ οften!

    Also visit my page ... gambling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.