Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sewing we shall go....


Handmade by Heidi

Summercrafter

It's that time again....this Friday night.  I'll be sewing day time for me but I'll have night sewers sewing some place along with me.  I have to sew when everyone is away from the house.  This month it is day time sewing again.  Want to get in on the fun?  sign up is at Sugarlane Quilts.  Don't know what FNSI is all about get details here.  I have lots of irons in the fire right now and I'll be working on projects for....



My Button








butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julianna, First, I love Charles Spurgeon, carried me through some rough waters, thanks for that feature. I love the verse and devo. But I also want to thank you for including my Friday Night Block Party button! Thanks so much! I hope you link your block and I hope to take a look at your book too. I too am a member of the household of faith!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.