Monday, June 13, 2011

Daybook ~ June 13, 2011



Outside my window...it is gray and dreary.  Can't decide if it wants to rain or not. 

I am thinking…that my spare catch all bedroom needs some attention.

I am thankful for...friends; new ones and old ones alike.

From the kitchen…all is quiet there is no stirring in the house right now.

I am wearing…sweats

I am creating…a mental list for a Wal-Mart trip

I am going…to Wal-Mart today

I am reading…Spring for Susannah by Catherine Richmond.  It is most wonderful.

I am hoping…to get into the spare bedroom today

I am hearing...the chirping of the birds outside my window

Around the house…daughters are still in bed and hubby is at work so all is quiet.

One of my favorite things…Coffee in the morning

A few plans for the rest of the week…need to start thinking toward daughter's college life and things need for that move.

Photo for thought…
  
Our wild bunny was so funny.  He lays in our yard like a pet for hours on end daily.  This particular day every time the his shade would move he'd get up and hop back into it and lay down.  I watched him move several times in the couple hours I noticed him in the yard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.