Thursday, January 31, 2013

room organizer & space saver ideas

I have seen these pictures of room organizers/ space savers that are cool.  I take no credit in the ideas and I can't say where for sure they have come from just saved the pictures and thought they were neat ideas.  the first one is the only one I documented where it came from before me.


I saw this cleaver idea for storing scarves on Modest Mom blog and had to share it. You just hang a towel bar on back of door and loop scarves over it. how easy and cleaver is that.

The others I have no idea where they came from just cool ideas.....


got a narrow empty hidden space string up two lines of wire and presto now you have a place to store the rolls of gift wrap. 

Put your laundry space in hiding

hidden in the wall cabinet shelving

make use of the wide doorway space

hidden pantry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.