Monday, July 18, 2011

Daybook ~ July 18, 2011


Outside my window...the sun is shining making it for a hot and muggy day out there

I am thinking…that I need to get packing for camp

I am thankful for...A/C on these overly warm summer daze

From the kitchen…all is pretty quiet

I am wearing…my jammies right now.  I need to get going for the day

I am creating…a mental list of things that need to go to camp with me

I am going…to pack today

I am reading…Lilies in Moonlight by Allison Pittman.

I am hoping…to get some things accomplished today

I am hearing...my daughter's alarm clock chime

Around the house…things are starting to wake up

One of my favorite things…lazy summer days

A few plans for the rest of the week…church camp

Photo for thought…
just random nothing more



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.