Monday, July 11, 2011

Daybook ~ July 11, 2011




Outside my window...the sun is shining and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I am thinking…that I need to take a walk

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen…the newsman is giving the local news on the radio

I am wearing…my jammies right now.  I need to get going for the day

I am creating…a list of things that need done within the next few weeks

I am going…to do some serious cleaning today.

I am reading…Lilies in Moonlight by Allison Pittman.

I am hoping…to get some things accomplished today

I am hearing...the radio man talking and I hear my little teen-angels stirring

Around the house…my daughters are beginning to come to life for the day.  

One of my favorite things…Ice cream

A few plans for the rest of the week…need to do some deep cleaning in bathroom, living room, kitchen and spare bedroom

Photo for thought…


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo! That bright color looks so cheery! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.