Friday, March 18, 2011

UGH!! Sometimes they flop...

I tried a new recipe last night...  but sometimes they just flop...






The new jelly roll style cake.. hehehehe...The crumbs taste good, but if it was judged for looks it would get an "F" big time.  Doesn't even have any resemblance of a jelly roll cake.  Think maybe I'll try a different recipe next time.  Don't know what went wrong.

Don't forget about the monthly sew in tonight.  Don't know what the Friday Night Sew in is all about check details out at Handmade by Heidi.  I can't wait to get sewing.  My daughter and I did a little last night since she has to work tonight, but I'll be cross-stitching for a little while tonight.  

Don't forget about the Lucky Leprechaun Book Hop Giveaway this weekend.  Enter here. 



shamrocks aminated barline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.