Monday, March 14, 2011

Daybook ~ Mar. 14, 2011



Outside my window...it is just starting to get dusk. 

I am thinking…that this blog has been neglected.

I am thankful for...nice cuppa joe with vanilla.

From the kitchen…all is quiet.

I am wearing…jean skirt and sweatshirt

I am creating…a counted cross-stitch for my mom

I am going…to get in my comfy sweats soon.

I am reading…Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer

I am hoping…to get some reading accomplished

I am hearing...the hum of the humidifier and the ticking of several clocks.

Around the house…daughter is still working on school work because we had a doctors appointment so had to take this afternoon off and she had to work for a few hours so now we're back at it again. 

One of my favorite things…homemade items

A few plans for the rest of the week…getting some mending accomplished and books organized.

Photo for thought…hard work pays off.
daughter accepting scholarship award ~ Mar. 2011


shamrocks aminated barline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.