Friday, October 17, 2014

It's that time again.....

Handmade by Heidi

Wow!  Has the month gone by fast!  It is that time again for FNSI.  Yep tonight is the night.  However, I'm going to have to do mine this afternoon because my house will be quiet this afternoon hopefully (right now the siding guys are here pounding) and tonight everyone will be home. Two adult daughters and hubby. Besides I'm off work today....Schools closed for Teacher's convention. What better way to spend a day off than with my sewing machine. So off I go to get things rounded up for my afternoon of sewing.  Be it known though that somewhere around the world it is night and others will be sewing with me.  ;P   Stay tuned for what was accomplished.

 photo gbifalllinelvspumpksqrls_zpseee441fd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.