Thursday, August 7, 2014

Crunch time!!!..Rush Hour...

I just signed up to join the .....


Now, is crunch time.  ;P

I haven't had a chance to join in the hops since I started to work outside the home last fall.  So I decided what the hey...why not give it a try...here are the rules if you are interested

YOU will have to use 
RED BLACK GREY or  WHITE 
in your project....
YOU will have till Sept 23rd - 30th to create a project 
that will have something to do with the theme
of RUSH HOUR.....

Think lunch bags, covers for your iphone,
or ipad, or lap top...think clocks,
think calendars, think cars, traffic jams,
think of any image that makes you think
of RUSH HOUR.....
and bring it to life! 

For more information visit Madm Samm or contact our cheerleader, Carol.

So what do I think of?????  Guess you'll have to wait and see because right now I'm on Crunch Time!!!  or is that Lunch Time.  :-/  Stay tuned for teasers and snippets along the way. 



 photo gbifalllinelvspumpksqrls_zpseee441fd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.