Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Daybook ~ June 25, 2012


Outside my window...the sun is shining beautifully and I hear children in the neighborhood screaming with joy

I am thinking…it is about time to get off this computer and get some work done today. 

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen…the window fan is humming. 

I am wearing…jean skirt and purple t-shirt

I am creating…a list of things that need my attention. 

I am going…clean out some ahummmm   books that I have too many of

I am reading…Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare by Sands Hetherington

I am hoping…get some unneeded boxed stuff out of the house this week

I am hearing...fans humming and children screaming

Around the house…not much is going on just getting ready for a day of cleaning

One of my favorite things...sun tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week…getting a big part of clutter out of the house.  I'm tired of the build up. 

Photo for thought...


Can't even walk into this room it is so full of junk.  It is prime target for declutter this week.  BIG JOB!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.