Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 pillowcases 4 A Cause

Handmade by Heidi

ARGH!!!!  Why did they have to change blogger on me??????  Now I have to get use to the new set up.   Why can't they just leave it alone?  It was working fine......
My motto:  Ain't broken no need to fix it. 

OK so last night was April's Sew-In  Heidi and Bobbi put out a challenge for making Pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer project.   Sew guess what I did?   Yep....





4 pillowcases done from start to finish.  I could maybe do two or three more we'll see what I get time to do between now and mailing them out.  This coming week I have a test so I've been buried in the books and will be til Thursday.  But I had to take a break from studying to get in my sewing...Can't wait to see everyone's pillowcases that participated.  Loved the challenge.  All for a good cause.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did four pillowcases. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your pictures are great, and such cute pillowcases, too. I really enjoyed this project, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.