Sunday was Pigs-in-a-Blanket day so in honor of that I just thought I'd post the recipe. This is a fun kid approved recipe, nothing new, but kids love them.
- 8 frankfurters (can use sausages also, mini links are cute)
- 8 slices American processed cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough (may use crescent rolls in place of biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap cheese around each frankfurter then the biscuit around that. Put on cookie sheet with the overlap of biscuit faced down, so you don't have to use tooth picks.
- Bake in preheated oven until biscuits are brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard on the side to dip in.