Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Review of Impression Pump in Navy / Patent

Originally submitted at Shoes Got Sole
Impression Pump by Easy Street

Features:
  • Impression Pump in Navy / Patent
  • Part of the Impression collection
  • Soft urethane upper with patent overlay and button detail
  • Manmade insole with foam padding
  • Easy flex rubber blend co...

Classy shoe
By apple blossom from Grand Forks, ND on 10/27/2010
3out of 5
Sizing: Feels half size too big
Width: Feels true to width
Pros: Comfortable, Stylish
Cons: Slightly big
Best Uses: Going Out, Church, Office, Formal Occasions
Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
I am generally not real up on square toed shoes, but these proved to be very nice looking and not as gaudy as others. Was a little disappointed in the true fit as I feel they are about a half size too big. The shoes these were to replace were a 9.5 these a 9 and slightly big. I feel the shoe runs little big.
touch of class
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product
(legalese)

I want to thank Kate at the CSN stores online for providing me with this product for review.  I was not compensated in any other way or told what to say in this review.  This is solely my own opinion of this product. Be sure to check out the CSN stores they have over 200 stores online. 


bc line bar with bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.