Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carrots anyone????



Actually, I've been tackling this for a week now. Last tuesday my hubby dug up the carrots. I finally get them in the freezer today. It took me Wed, Thur. and Fri. afternoons to peel carrots. Then they went back in refrigerator till I could work on them more we had company over the weekend so Fri evening and Sat. I spent preparing the house and meals. Yesterday, I grated some to freeze for carrot cake during the winter. I also cut them all yesterday. Today, we blanched them and packaged them. Wheeee!!! what a job. I got 3 - 1quart bags of grated carrots, 12 - 1 quart bags of sliced carrots. I'm missing finger nails and hide off my knuckles also. They are in the freezer now and ready to move on to the next task at hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.