Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogger Hop ~ Sept. 24, 2010


 This week I decided to do Book Blogger Hop.  Check it out here.

This week's question comes from Elizabeth who blogs at Silver's Reviews.

When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

Generally, I jot down a few things I want to remember as I'm reading then do the review after I'm finished with the book.  One book I did write it as I was going because I had access to my computer while I was reading the book so just wrote in the post draft.  



2 comments:

  1. Cool blog...

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week's questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.