Monday, March 19, 2012

DayBook ~ Mar. 19, 2012


Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing in chorus

I am thinking…I need to put my snowmen away for the season

I am thankful for...SPRING

From the kitchen…all is quite, but we are thinking about some lunch

I am wearing…split skirt with peach shirt

I am creating…a to-do-list

I am going…to take my reading outside today

I am reading…Do You Dare to Be Yourself? by Andreas Dudas

I am hoping…to get Spring decorations up today

I am hearing...The Birds singing and city workers busy.

Around the house…school work is being accomplished

One of my favorite things...Signs of  Spring


A few plans for the rest of the week…getting Spring Cleaning started

Photo for thought...








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that I need to get my snowmen basket out of the bathroom. It seems like Spring came so quickly this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.